Friday, February 21, 2014

I love you more

Hi all,
Once Monday rolls around, my mind is a one way street: work and more work.  So I forgot I made this card for my daughter and never posted it!

I have a game I play with her where it's the I love you, I love you MORE, I love you MOST battle of words.  So I thought this was so appropriate for her Valentine's Day Card.  She loved it.  (And I love working with these Greeting Farms girls!)

I am entering this card in the Paper Crafting Journey: Love is in the Air Challenge.

I spoke with Kathy and her year already is going down the tubes.  Now her dear friend is diagnosed with cancer with a grim, and short prognosis--and her dog Sadie, who is 16 years old, is also getting sick a little bit more than normal.  This is why she hasn't posted in a while--just too overwhelmed with life in general.  But I think she will try to come back slowly--I reminded her how art is therapy.  I also  keep telling her she needs to move to Colorado to be near me…so let's keep our fingers crossed this will happen eventually.  I also learned that my parents are thinking of moving near me--I cannot tell you how thrilled I am (if this actually does happen).  With them getting older, I worry who will help them when they need it.  It will be good for all of us.  My daughter already said how she'll be hanging out there for the good Polish cooking.  LOL  Well, will be back for sure tomorrow with a post.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details:
Image: The Greeting Farms, flower: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Impression Obsession
Endging: Stampin Up
Other: Stickles, liquid pearls
Paper--?? Scraps…can't remember company!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgous card. Love the fab image and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete