Friday, January 24, 2014

Today is Your Day

I'm back today with a birthday card for a very special little girl.  Her parents are from Argentina and don't have family here and I have been designated
"Tia Catalina", which warms the cockles of my heart!
So my dear niece turned one on Thursday and her party is Saturday.  I have made her a girly little card that fits her sparkly personality.

I used an MFT Pure Innocence image colored with pink Copics.  I used Spellbinders to cut her out and for the zigzag mount for the sentiment.  Both the HB2U circle and the "1st" are from Whimsy Stamps.  I used Memento and Color Box chalk inks.  The flowers are from Michaels and the dp is from K&Company and I used Lil' Inkers square stitch dies to cut out the 2 dps.  I added a rhinestone to her wand for bling!!!  The sketch is from Hanna and Friends.  I can't wait for the party!!!
I am also entering the following challenges:
Lothian Crafts - birthday
Seize the Birthday - birthday
Crafty Sentiments - birthday
Thanks for stopping by!
kathy b


9 comments:

  1. This is super sweet! Love the little bouquet of flowers and that awesome DSP in the background. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card for a one year old! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.
    Pamela
    DT member for Lothian Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. eine ganz ganz tolle karte!
    danke,daß du bei hanna & friends mitmachst!

    lg yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a pretty vision in pink!
    So glad you played along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a cute card:-)
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this card…love this image..and love yellow and pink together. It's such a happy little card. What a beautiful memento she will have!

    ReplyDelete