Monday, January 20, 2014

Have you heard the news?

Hi all,
First of all…I am speaking on both myself and Kathy and we feel so terrible for not posting regularly.  We have both been so tired since Christmas and between work and travel, have had limited time to get into our art rooms.  We're trying to change that--if we are missing any longer, you all may think we are in cahoots with the new TV series schedules (you know, missing in action for about 3 months). LOL.

This was a long weekend for me and I got myself into the art room.  Wasn't as productive as I'd liked to have been, but was productive nevertheless.  Today's post plays in perfectly with the Polkadoodles and Studio 12 Challenge: Anything Goes/Girl Talk!  I used a Whimsie Doodles sketch (which I think is soo cute!) but since I don't have a whimsy doodle stamp, I'm not going to enter my card into that challenge.

Kathy's birthday is coming up in early February so I need to get on the ball in getting her gift together.  Today's card is her birthday card.  I love having a chance to use some of those stamping bellas and I'm coming to realize, I'm using them a lot for birthdays.  Inside it says, "How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older"by Viva--Kathy's almost (not quite) but almost 60 and she doesn't look it.  And her personality is very young too which helps the young image.  LOL

Well hopefully we're getting it back together again.  I'm STILL working on Christmas Thank you cards so I've got plenty of work ahead of me.  Thanks for stopping by today! Margaret

Details:
Stamps: Stamping Bella, MFT (omg), Verve (Time to Party), Unity (groovy--which is only one word of part of a bigger saying)
Die: MFT, Cheery Lynn
Square punch: Marvy Uchida
Paper: OLD paper from Hobby Lobby (Don't know the name)
Other: Stickles




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and sentiments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love those images! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love it! You are so good with these images! I love them! I love the Stickles, which you have such a talent for applying! I love the doily, I love the speech bubbles and their fun comments! Can't wait to see it in person since it will be far more glorious in my hands in 3D than a photo can ever elicit! Plus I can't wait for my gift, too!!! Looking forward to my BD this year, though you could have refrained from revealing my closeness to the next decade (not this year anyway). That was almost scary!

    ReplyDelete