Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You did it

Hello everyone,
Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe that we have stayed away from the blog as long as we have!  It's been a week.  Between my job and guests coming this week (and I'm still grading for tomorrow), and Kathy having happenings in her life…it's been hard to get settled into creativity.

We are having a couple of students graduating this December so here is one of the cards one of them will get.  It was inspired by the Papertake weekly challenge#85.  I love the sketches where you can use lots of complimentary paper.  It was good to finally create something, though after having been away awhile I have to admit I was a bit intimidated and lacking creativity.  It came back though. :)

Well, glad to be back at it!  See you tomorrow and thanks for reading.  Margaret
PS.  Sorry for the low quality photo.  Aside from managing to lose my camera, now the charger and battery to my good camera are misplaced as well.  Hopefully I should find something by tomorrow!

Details:
Stamps: Northwoods (hat--cut out from a larger stamp); Sentiment from a michaels G series stamp (bargain bin)
Dies: Stampin Up punches (popped up with foam tape).
Paper: Indie by MME


2 comments:

  1. Great card - love the tassel! The stars are a really nice touch. Aren't those bargain bin stamps wonderful??? I think they have some of the best sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great looking card. Love the colours and fun detail. Thanks for playing with us over at PTW.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, gdt

    ReplyDelete