Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dizzying circles

Hello everyone,
Margaret here.  Where do these weekends go?  It seems it was just Friday morning and now I'm already dreading Sunday.  :(

Well for today's card, I found a GREAT sketch that helped me utilize more of my mandala stamps.  I was going to put flowers instead of mandalas but I just couldn't help myself. :)  They remind me of that toy Spirograph when I was little--and guess what?  They just released this toy on the market again.  I'm sure it won't be anything like the real thing, but it does look like the closest thing to it that I've seen yet.

Anyway, here's my card!  I hope you enjoy and get inspired.  Thanks for stopping by! Til tomorrow...Margaret

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse (mandalas); Stampin Up (Leaves) Cut out twice and popped up with foam tape
Paper:  I think it's an old Stampin Up (It was a scrap)
Dies: MFT and Spellbinders and SU punches
Other: Bling from Hobby Lobby, Swarovski, and Stickles




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Margaret. I used the spirograph with this sketch this week. Love those mandalas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret this is absolutely stunning hon! The mandalas are perfect for this and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack for FFC#24!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I remember the Spirograph! I loved using that to make cards back when I was a kid.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up Thanksgiving Challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title! Made me curious to see what you have done. I agree with CIUCB, it does look like Spirograph!!! Great card, super colors, fun circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, great image and colours. Thank you for joining us at
    Cut it Up with ourThanksgiving Challenge! . Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete