Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Pumpkin Day

Oh boy, trick or treat tomorrow!!!
I can't wait...except that no one ever comes to our house.  So....I treat everyone at the office instead!  I bought one of those big bags of Snickers, M&Ms and Skittles at Wal-Mart and will deliver treats to all the offices in the morning.  I didn't manage to make tags or cards for everyone, but my special little group is getting treats AND cards.

So today I have the card for the executive assistant to my boss.  She is one who really loves and appreciates my cards.  She put the bd card I gave her on Face Book last month!!!


This one didn't take a lot of time.  I used a sketch from Stamplorations.
I found a Sstampendous stamp set I had bought when I went on vacation to Arizona with Margaret and the girls a couple of years ago.  It contains 4 long, skinny sentiments.  I used a piece of Michaels dp, added a strip of polka dotted ribbon that has been in my stash forever, and then stamped the sentiment above that.  Plain and simple, right?  Well, have a gander at the inside where I made up for the exterior:


Aren't those some very happy pumpkins?  The corner web is from Penny Black and BOO! is from Martha Stewart.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Loves Rubber Stamps - Halloween
Ribbon Carousel - Halloween
Belli Challenge - Halloween
Creative Moments - Halloween

Thanks for stopping by!
Try not to eat too much candy!

kathy b


7 comments:

  1. CUTE card!! I hope you had a happy pumpkin day!! :) :)
    Thank you so much for joining us this week @ Loves Rubberstamps for the Halloween challenge. I hope you have a great weekend!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this design but didn't know what to do with it. You made it pop. I LOVE the way you did the sentiment with the pumpkins. Perfect colors...elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute inside and out! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! I love the combo of elegant flourishes and fun pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kathy. Those are the cutest and most fun pumpkins! So glad you to have you at STAMPlorations!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful CAS card with lovely colours. Thanks for entering the Creative Moments challenge.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete