Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Other Ride is a Pole

Hi!
I'm here today with my contribution to the Aud Sentiments Design Team.
We were provided Sassy Study Designs digi images with the 
challenge of using a sentiment about getting flirty.
How fun is that?

Well, I know it is not Halloween, but I couldn't resist using Sassy Witch.  I had the "My other ride is a pole" sentiment from MFT for a really long time and never had the right image with which to use it.  NOW I do!!!


I used the sketch from last week's PaperTake Weekly challenge.  Not good planning on my part because I don't get to enter the challenge, but the sketch was a good for my image.  My dp is from BoBunny and cs is DCWV.  I colored her with Copics and Spicas, added a Prima flourish, black Kaiser pearl and Michael's ribbon.  I used an MFT fishtail die for the sentiment.

I am entering the following challenges:

Digi Sketch Challenge - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Bingo (pearl, digi, ribbon)
Pattie's Creations - gems, ribbon, sentiment

Thanks for stopping by.  Check out the rest of the DT's creations at 

kathy b

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Kathy! LOVE that sentiment, and you are right it is perfect for that image! I really like your coloring of her hair - and the monochromatic scheme except the pop of red and yellow is really dramatic! Love your card!
    ~ginny g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image,and card. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our Bingo challenge Hugs Txx DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "wicked" card, love it, :). Thanks you for joining in Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely tops as one of my favorite cards you've ever made. So clever--LOVE what you did with the hair. I must copy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this card is gorgeous!!!! I love it! Love that sentiment and your coloring is amazing. Love the hair!

    Hugs,
    Jo-DT
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! I stopped by your blog. I love the Ask Jo segment. I'll have to stop back by with a question! So glad it is you in Texas and not me. It's hot enough here in Arkansas. I lived in Austin for 5.5 years, I know that Texas heat!!!

      Delete