Wednesday, July 31, 2013

To a Sweet Friend

Surprise!
It's me, Kathy, in lieu of Margaret tonight.  She has work
commitments that are pressing, so I am posting instead.
She'll be back tomorrow!

My card tonight is very pink and sparkly.


I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketches #189.  My dp is from Teresa Collin - Spring Fling.  This charming little girl is Anya from The Greeting Farm.  She is colored with Copics and glittered up with Spicas.  I used Spellbinders and MFT dies and EK punches.  The sequin and pearl flower is from my stash.  The sentiment is from A Muse.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenges - Pretty in Pink
That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing
Ruby's Rainbow - Layer it Up
Anyone for Anya? - 3D element

Thanks for stopping by...

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE IT! I haven't seen these girls in a while..need to get them out of my stash! The COlors are adorable...so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how totally lovely and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and such a cute image too.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie pies Pretty on Pink challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, sweet card, just lovely! Thanks for joining our 3D-challenge at Anyone for Anya, good luck!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Miss Anya card, glad you have joined our ANYONE FOR ANYA, 3d element challenge,
    Goodluck and please join again,

    Hugs AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete