Monday, June 24, 2013

You do some of the nicest things

Hello everyone,
Margaret here.  I just got home after dropping Kathy off at the airport to go back home.  Do you know how they say, "Glad to see them, glad to see them go?"  Well certainly not accurate in this situation.  In fact it was really sad to see her go.  After her visit, I feel rejuvenated rather than drained and coming home, there is a hint of loneliness.  Thank goodness I have Daisy, numerous projects on my agenda and cards to make for my girls.  Sign of a good good friend.

Well, while she is flying home, I'm posting today's card.  This is a thank you card I made for the lady who hosted me and Daisy when we evacuated...along with my aunt, uncle, their cat and two dogs.  She has been very kind to me since I moved here...so I thought the sentiment was very appropriate.

I hope you enjoyed this simple but pretty card (at least I think so!)  Tomorrow Kathy will have a GREAT card to show you...along with the technique we learned at Santa Fe!  Thanks for stopping by! Margaret

Stamped sentiment: Stampin Up
Die cuts: Spellbinders (Circles); Memory Box (Little spirograph like circles); Cheery Lynn (Edge)


No comments:

Post a Comment