Monday, April 15, 2013

Another Congratulations

Hello everyone!
One last card for me for a few days...Card 3 of 3 of the Congratulations series.  This card was for a colleague who recently was promoted and tenured to Associate Professor--this is a HUGE celebration so I wanted to make a very special card for her.

This is a flourishes stamp set (and sentiment is SU).  I cut out each and every flower and leaf!  Although you can't quite make it out, I used an Impression Obsession background stamp for the green background.  Martha stewart punch and Spellbinders for the die cuts.  I had fun putting this one together.  I cased it (and the color inspiration) from Cindy's Lawrence (Creative Closet) from Pinterest, but cannot find the specific site to share with you at the moment.  I already gave it today and the receiver kept looking at it and said, "This is the nicest card I have ever received from anyone".  Warms my heart!

Thanks for stopping by!  You will have Kathy back tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment