Sunday, March 24, 2013

Train Your Human

Oooooh, it's cold for March 24!!!  
Poor trees and plants don't know what hit them. 
Everything is budding and blooming, then wham! It's freezing again!
Ahhhh, Mother Nature at work...

I have an early meeting at work tomorrow and I get up so much better when it isn't cold and wintery outside!  It's 35 miles to the nearest Starbucks!!!

Tonight's card is on the humorous side...the sentiment reads "Train Your Humans in 5 Easy Steps" and "Humans- Can't Live With Them, C...you get the idea!


This is an American Art Stamp and I stamped it with Versamark and then embossed it with Fall Splendor embossing powder from The Powder Keg.  I used Wausau metallic purple and bronze papers and cut my scallops with a Quickutz scallop die.  I added Swarovski flat-bottomed iridescent rondels for additional sparkle.

I am entering the following challenges:

Stamp & Create - fur or feathers
Eclectic Ellapu - whimsy or funny
Craft Spot by Kimberly - embossing or glossy accents
Crafty Creations - embossing

Thanks for stopping by.  Expect to hear more about the "Face Off" with Margaret this week...this should be a real hoot!

kathy b



4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant love it. TFS with us Eclectics this week. Hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH very unusal .Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle . hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! The image is wonderful! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete