Monday, March 18, 2013

Thank you

Hello everyone,
This is Margaret--back with a card.  This is so very late, but we have been so busy with homework--three people waiting to use one computer!

Today's card is used from a sketch (Creative Inspirations March Facebook Challenge)  which I'm not entering because quite frankly...I'm not sure how.  Facebook, can't find a place on the blog...too much thinking, not enough time! LOL.  And it's late...really late.  So, I did need to make this card for my boss, who was a tremendous help to me these past several weeks as I got two grants out.


I am attaching two photos as it's quite sparkly and the main photo doesn't do it justice. Plus you can't see the pop up!
Details: SU sentiment.  And Just Rite stamp(s).  Nesties for the die cut.  And I think this is Basic Grey paper.  (old one).  Cuddlebug embossing.  And to give sparkle, swarovski's!  Enjoy!  ~Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohh Margaret! I love this card! So mandala-like! I'm sure your boss will love it too!

    ReplyDelete