Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Easter

Hello everyone,
I'm back again with a card today.  Today was a beautiful sunny day and all the snow and ice melted.  We should be expecting temps into the high 60's by the end of the week and I can't wait.  I'm anticipating spring impatiently for more reasons than the weather (like school ending finally and getting a much needed break). :)

So today's card is one I made for my older daughter Julia and I will give it to her for Easter.  My daughter Claudia told me, "Just make sure it has a lot of glitter or you know what will happen"  haha.  I've ruined the child with glitter, if we could all have such little problems.  So if you blow up the card, you will see loads and loads of Stickles (I think I should buy stock in them).

Anyway, this stamp is from Northwoods.  The papers are a combination from Paper Crate and Cosmo Cricket.  The stamp did take quite a bit of time to color, but I think it was well worth it.  I actually CASE'D this template (sort of) from a card I found on Pinterest.  It was so interesting with all the different papers.  It's not really my style normally, but it was fun to put together.  I always attribute Kathy to being the paper piecing genius.  :)  Well, I hope you enjoyed today's creation and I will be back tomorrow with yet another card.  Til then, thanks for stopping by--~Margaret


1 comment: