Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Easter

Good Evening!
I have an Easter card to share today.


I used the sketch over at Critter Sketch.  My dp is Basic Grey Porcelain and cs is DCWV.  I used an Impression Obsession image and a sentiment from the Michael's dollar bin, omitting the box around the sentiment by carefully inking just the lettering.  Then I inked the edge of the die cut (Memory Box) in Encore Ultimate Metallic Honeydew, also used for stamping the sentiment.  I colored the image with Copics and Spicas.

I am alos entering the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - lots of flowers
OOZAK - anything goes with spring

Tonight I have my oldest dog, Sadie (15 yrs) hanging with me.  She does that only when she doesn't feel well.  Her voice is hoarse from hacking.  We visit the vet tomorrow.  Dogs are so stoic you often don't know when things are really bad until it's too late.  Hopefully it's something minor.


Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Sadie is okay - poor baby! Your card is perfect for our spring challenge! Thanks for joining us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a treasure for someone. It is a lovely card...but not as lovely as my Sadie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter card. Thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Challenge #154
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Easter card, the colours are lovely and the image unusual.

    Thanks for joining us Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    PS Hope all went well with Sadie at the Vet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy - this is a lovely card. Great image and really pretty papers. Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Easter" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)
    PS: Hope you and Sadie got on OK at the Vet and that Sadie's on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete