Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter and Glitter and Cards, Oh My!

Hi Everyone,
Margaret here.  Spring break has begun and I got a chance to make two cards.  Though I'll be sharing only one with you tonight and another tomorrow.  Kathy is also catching up on card making so we all will be set.  Wednesday will be our FaceOff.  Can't wait!

So I am still not finished with all my Easter card making--I have never been this "on the ball".  I think I'm going to shock people when they get their cards later this week. :)  So today's card is actually based on a scrapbook sketch I found in my Pinterest pins.  I was so inpsired by Kathy's recent card using many different die cuts, and our recent conversation about using stuff we have that haven't used that this card is completely representative of that.  I recently purchased this adorable Flourishes Easter set and I have to say, this stamp set has been put to work like no other.  This image and sentiment is from this recent Easter Set and I had a blast coloring it and stickling it up.  I used a boatload of die cuts too: MFT, Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders.  I added some Swarovski cyrstals and liquid pearls.  Closeups are attached since the card itself doesn't do it justice. :)

Am entering this card into the following two challenges:
Thanks for stopping by...will be back tomorrow with yet ANOTHER Easter card...  Margaret :)




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining our Easter-All Things that Glitter Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. When I first saw it I thought that you had glued little pearls all over your card. Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Beautiful and very sparkly. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so very pretty. lots of sparkle on this one. thanks for sharing with us at Created with love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card Margaret. Love that glittery egg.
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete