Friday, February 22, 2013

Nobody Need Wait

Quick post tonight.  No challenges, no templates, zip.  Not feeling so hot  so I am posting one of my "don't like it so much" cards that I have on hand.


I used a Cheery Lynn die for the frame and an American Art Stamp, colored with Copics.  I added a row of rhinestones above and below.  It actually looks better in person.  I have learned that I need a spray adhesive for these delicate dies.  I make a gluey mess trying to adhere them otherwise, so I stopped at Michael's on the way home from work and bought some.  Will try it out this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you don't like this card. I love how stunning the purple looks against the yellow flower. What do you think inspired me for my card today?

    ReplyDelete