Saturday, February 16, 2013

Life's a Box of Chocolates

It's finally here...sorta like waiting for Christmas morning for me~
I love Valentine's Day!

In recognition of Forrest Gump's fabulous quote, I titled my post in honor of it. "Life's a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."
I found this wonder box of chocolates over at Dearie Dolls Digis.


This card is for another co-worker.  The background is shimmery red paper but the camera doesn't capture that well.  The tag is stamped with an SU! stamp using Versafine Red Satin.  I used the sketch from I {Heart} Sketches.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Inky Chicks - Valentines
Craft Your Passion - Valentines
Digi Darla's - Valentines
Kaboodle Doodles - Valentines

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Awww you beat me to it. THis card looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. Looks really yummy ;)))

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!!! Love the digital image and your date stamp too.
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration Sketch #5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.The colour combo works so well.Love the added swirls echoing the ones on the chocs.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummy! Love the rich colour on this! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete