Monday, February 18, 2013

I Love Your Smile

Tonight's card was made using a MFT Wednesday Challenge from earlier this month.


I used Queen Bee dp from Pink Paislee.  The sentiment is from MFT.  DP is DCWV.  I added rhinestones for a little bling.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cards in Envy - Polka dots or stripes
A Gem of a Challenge - dies/punches

Schmitzy continues to improve with no sign of infection!  Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since his last surgery and I am so excited.  His wound is only ~2.5"x3" now, down from ~6"x8"!!!  It's a little difficult to measure a moving target, especially when he thinks I am going to do something back there!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like this card! Love the dark borders behind the pattern paper - really makes the card look so professionally finished. Great job! Thank you for joining us on Cards in Envy. I hope to see more of your talent on our upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so nice with the layering and clean lines. You did a great job creating a focal point. I'm so glad you took part in the Cards In Envy challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on your card. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to start using these MFT words. You always inspire me with these designs. Really love the papers you chose for this. The layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant card. Love these papers. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!! This sketch is so great for perfectly coordinated Dps. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the sentiment as the focal point and beautiful colors.


    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete