Saturday, February 9, 2013

DS88 - Baby news

Hello Readers!

It's Saturday evening and I'm already starting to dread the rest of February!  We have an unusually high amount of activities and deadlines over the next three weeks. :(  Anyway, today I have big news.  My sister (my only one) told me a couple of days ago that she is having a baby!  Therefore, I made her this card using the Deconstructed Sketch #88.  The card has DP from Doodlebug (everything in the circle). I believe Jillibean is the green paper.  Edging is Martha Stewart, and other dies are Spellbinders and MFT.  The stamp is Stampin Up.  I am attaching a closeup...there are numerous Swarovski on this card and I also made the bird 3D with some embellishment...  Thanks for stopping by...tomorrow I will have an Easter Card to share. :)  Margaret





1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful and thoughtful baby card! I know you sister will just love it! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete