Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You Make My World Happy

So glad it is Wednesday!
Schmitzy made it through his surgery yesterday, but I was so totally exhausted that I failed to post.  We both slept in today and I think we both feel better!
It is going to be a long haul regenerating skin where there is now only tissue (a large area, unfortunately), but we will keep with the treatments and hopefully everything will work out just fine.  One area was able to be stitched and he has a Penrose drain that I can remove in a week.  Stitches come out in 10-14 days. So for now, we just keep doing what we have been doing.  He is snoring at my feet as I type this...

Today's card uses the MFT sketch for last week.  I did not get it entered into the challenge (surprise!).  But I do like how it turned out.

I used DCWV Nursery dp (5 different patterns!).  I paper-pieced the PI image, colored the rest with Copics and cut it out with a Nestie.  I used an MFT fishtail die to cut out the sentiment, stamped with Versafine Black Onyx.  

I am entering the following challenges:

Delightful Sketches - Thinking of You
Stamptacular Sunday - Spots and Stripes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Something Girlie

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love what you did with the design and all the paper piecing! The image is adorable! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very cute! I love the lavendar and the girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo cute. Love your image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I love the PI images - they are my favourite!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Something Girly Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete