Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lucky Girl

Well it looks like the best Margaret and I can do right now is every other day! I am going to try to get back into the swing of things.  

Schmitzy has had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics for his surgery and now he has a huge sore on his poor little body that kept growing even after he got a steroid shot.  He is on a different antibiotic and I have to doctor the area several times a day.  I have to watch him to make sure he doesn't disturb the area.  Not too conducive to being creative!

Tonight I have a card I made for the MFT Wednesday challenge.


I used Lily Pad dp (4 different patterns!) and DCWV cs.  The die and stamp are from MFT.   I stamped the sentiment with Black Onyx Versafine.

I am also entering the following challenges:

Use your Stuff - Feature a circle
Quirky Crafts - Something new with pink (new stamp & die)

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

4 comments:

  1. Oh...My...Gosh...THIS card is ADORABLE! I love the pink! Looks like I should make a card like this for one of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering your card into the Quirky Crafts challenge! I love the pink papers you've used for a border, don't forget to come over and let us know the 'something new' you've used if you'd like to be eligible to win one of our prizes!
    Daire (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First! I love the dog in the pink jumper! and second, thank you so much for joining QUirky Craft this challenge with your lovely new pink card, love those patterned papers!!

    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Everything blends together so well and the circles are seen but subtle. Love it! Thank you for creating with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete