Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone,
Today I have a special card for a special someone for Valentine's Day (if there's any question, that would be Kathy).  My Valentine's these days consists of friends and children. LOL.  Although the card looks great in person, the photo doesn't do it justice unfortunately.  I think I figured out why...Daylight really makes the cards look best.  All the lights in my house are flourescent and they really don't cast a very good light on the cards.

Anyway...this card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest made by Kelly Rasmussen with details below:
Stamps:
Hearts: Papertrey
Mandala: Just Rite
Butterfly: Stampin Up
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Flourish: Autumn Leaves
Edging: Martha Stewart
Embellishments: Swarovski Crystals
I hope you enjoyed!  I had a great time making it...My mojo is BACK!  Thanks for stopping by.  Margaret
PS...Please keep Kathy and her husband in your thoughts.  Schmitzy took a turn for the worse.  He will be needing surgery to help his skin heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment