Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wish Big

Hump day and 6 days 'til Christmas!
WOW!
 
Schmitzy seems to be getting worse.  We can only feed him 1 spoonful every couple of hours or he tosses everything back up.  He still wants to eat, though, which is a good sign.  Hopefully the surgery on Friday will be able to fix whatever is wrong.
 
My card today is for a very dear friend that I have known since elementary school.  Even after all these years, we still talk regularly and visit when we can despite the 2000 miles that separate us.  Her birthday is January 6, so she will actually get her card on time!  HA!
 
 
I used a LaLa Land Marci image and colored her with Copics.  I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie and cs from my stash.  The border die is from Spellbinders and I added some pretty pink rhinestones.
 
I used the sketch from Totally Papercrafts.  This one is a keeper!
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Divas By Design - Anything goes
Paper Shelter - Anything goes
7 Kids College FUnd - Anything goes
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I thought I already commented but I guess I didn't! Where is my head? SO...love the pastels and how they work together but most of all the stamp is really cute and the sentiment goes PERFECT with the card. Very attractive card

    ReplyDelete