Monday, December 24, 2012

Cool Yule

Happy Christmas Eve, one and all!
(and if you don't celebrate Christmas eve, I wish you a beautiful evening).
 
Tonight I have a quick post.  I got a packet in the mail the other day and the wonderful shopkeeper sent me little Rudolph she had made.  I added him to my card as the centerpiece.
 
 
I used the sketch from Try Stampin On TuesdayThe tag is from a Sizzix die with ribbon from my stash tied to the top.  The dp is really old stuff and I used the MFT fishtail die for the banner.  The sentiment is actually on the dp so I didn't add anything else.  I stamped a greeting on the interior and it is ready to give!  Sure helps when someone else does all the hard work for you!  (I did change the color of Rudolph's color, though, to match the dp).
 
Schmitzy update:
We had another episode of "cookie tossing" this morning after going 65 hours without since his surgery on Friday.  We have only fed him chicken baby food and yogurt this evening.  So far so good!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
kathy b


2 comments:

  1. That is very cute! I like the colors and the design...is this paper one piece? I like how those colors work together...you are so good at putting paper together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love your punch art reindeer. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete