Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Brrrr....

Hello Everyone!
Well it looks like you're stuck with me a little while longer.  For the first time ever, Arkansas had a blizzard -- 15 inches of snow, 200,000 people out of power in Little Rock and surroundings areas!  That includes Kathy.  And now they're expecting an ice storm tonight with 19 degrees.  I wish I could do something--so I told her to drink some vodka. LOL  Really, I don't know what I'd do in that situation except stay in bed to keep warm.  My only concern is their pipes...so please send her and her family some warm loving thoughts to get them through the next few days.  She is lucky in the fact that they have a generator and fuel to last them through Friday and a handy husband.

In the meantime, here's my card for today.  It was easy peasy...and super quick to put together.  My neighbors two doors down baked some cookies for me and surprised me with it--I don't even know them.  That was so incredibly sweet!  So this is their thank you card.  The blue sparkly paper is super sparkly but it was not exactly easy to work with...all the glitter kept falling off as the glitter is on the thicker side, and it adhered to my die...yikes.  However, the results are stunning.  The two snowflakes are Memory Box and the banners are both MFT.  Theresa Collins Design Paper was used.  Enjoy...and thanks for stopping by.   See you tomorrow!  Margaret



1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE it! So super sparkly! I'm sure your neighbor will love it too.

    ReplyDelete