Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wishing You a Joyous Season

This card was for last Wednesday's sketch challenge at MFT.  Hopefully I can get back on schedule and make a card for this week's challenge over the weekend!
 
 
DP is Cosmo Cricket Winter Mittens and cd is DCWV.  The sentiment is from last months MFT Triple Scoop.  Border and snowflake dies are from MFT while the banners are from Taylored Expressions.  The twine is from The Cat's Pajamas.  I added Swarovski crystals that really sparkle but do not appear so in the photo.
 
I am entering the following challenges:
 
Tanda Stamps - Anything Christmas
Whimsy Inspires - Traditional Christmas Colors
Ooh La La Creations - C is for Christmas
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
kathy b


7 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is gorgeous Kathy. Simply gorgeous. I want to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is gorgeous Kathy. Simply gorgeous. I want to CASE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, you did a cute and sweetie card, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous card, love those banners and papers very pretty

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous christmascard. I love the colours and how you've decorated it. Thanks for sharing it at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. your choice of colours and papers gives a great card, perfect for sending to a man. The sentiment stamp is great too!

    Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this month!

    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this kathy- that little banner is fabulous! thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete