Sunday, November 18, 2012

How!

Oh gosh, it's Sunday night.  Back to work...but at least it is just a 3-day week.  I LOVE Thanksgiving.  My DH is the best cook!
 
I have a Thanksgiving card today using The MFT Pure Innocence image "Indian Girl" and coordinating sentiment, "How!".
 
 
 
  I used the MFTWSC98 sketch. DP is Welcome Neighbor from SU! Borders and round tops are MFT dies, circles are nesties, pumpkins are CC Designs. Image is colored with Copics and Spicas.

I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Scrappy Frogs - Give Thanks
My Sheri Crafts - Give Thanks
Card Makin' Mamas - Thanksgiving
Guylou's Inimitability - Thanks for Everything
Pixie Dust Studio - Thanksgiving
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your house is smelling as good as mine!!!
 
kathy b



4 comments:

  1. I just love the design of your card! Perfect colors and paper! It's all so wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Project. Nice layout and fabulous paper combinations. Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Kathy! I love the papers and adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling Thanksgiving card! I have never seen that image. Thank's for sharing at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete