Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sick pup

Hi everyone!  Happy Labor Day weekend!

I know it's been a while since I posted--so busy.  This weekend I had a chance to catch up however.  And I was on a roll.  I truly felt like I finally relaxed.  Nothing like art!

So today's card is both a sad card and a happy one.  A family friend recently had a stroke. Am so sad about it, but relieved that he is OK.  He is 70 and in excellent shape--until this happened. Today's card is for him and hoping it will cheer him up. He is a dog lover and recently also lost his dog Brandi. I hadn't planned anything about this card. Just sort of created it but LOVE the colors here (in real life they look better than on photo).   I colored the pup in with Copics.  The paper is Basic Grey, the punch is Martha Stewart, and the stamp is Copper Leaf Creations.

I am entering this card into the Amusing Challenges (Markers)

Thanks for stopping by-- I will have another card for you tomorrow while Kathy takes a much needed break. Margaret




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic coloring here - I'm sure your friend will be tickled to get it, nothing like a homemade card to make someone feel loved! I'm so glad you joined in on my Amusing Challenges this week - thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete