Saturday, September 29, 2012

Life

Happy Saturday!
I have a card for you with an interesting sentiment, at least I think so.
 
 
I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, rotated counterclockwise.  The sentiment comes from Stampabilities and was stamped with SU! Dusty Durango, accented with Kaiser rhinestones and cut out with a Taylored Expressions die.  DP is Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride.  I used a Memory Box die for the frame for the REAL penny.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  We will be driving our 386 miles home tomorrow, so I will be back LIVE on Monday, barring any kind of emergency (and let's hope not!), with a new creation.  After 4 days of no stamping, I'm sure I will be ready to get in there.  I only wish I had time to clean my room (at least my table) before I left, but that didn't happen).
 
kathy b


1 comment: