Sunday, September 16, 2012

Call Me!

Barometric pressure is playing with my brain - have had a headache turned migraine, so this will be short and sweet tonight.
 
 
 Margaret's youngest daughter is going on a school trip this week - spending several nights away from home.  I made this card to send to her cabin reminding her to call me to tell me all about her adventure at camp when she gets home.  I used last week's sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges (#153).
 
DP is ancient stuff from my stash (KI, I think).  I added 2 flower charms to opposite corners.  The image is from Hero Arts, colored with Copics (Spicas for the phone), cut out and mounted with dies from Nestabilities.  This is a larger card than I normally make, but it does fit in a #10 envelope (and I had one in my stash that was lined with gold - she'll like that!).
 
 
I am entering this challenge:
 
The Lollipop Ladies - monochrome & Gobstoppers (candy)

5 comments:

  1. Love the papers and she is such a sweetie,very cute.Thanks for playing along at The Lollipop Ladies .I take Zolmitriptan for my migraine headaches ,it works really well but does have some side effects .hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the migraine has gone! Great card - love the image,so sweet. Thanks for joining in at Lollipop Ladies!Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your migraine -- not fun. Wonderful card - I love the paper and the image is adorable.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, this is such a sweet card. I do hope your daughter remembers to call...I love your gentle reminder LOL :) Thanks for joining in with us at The Lollipop Ladies.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and image. Thanks for playing at Lollipop Ladies.

    ReplyDelete