Monday, August 27, 2012

Lemonade Stand

It's Monday night and we are waiting to see IF we get some rain from Isaac.  The farmers are anxiously awaiting the rain.  They are desperate for it.  So hopefully we will get some significant rainfall and perhaps lower the temperature a bit!
 
Tonight I have a card for the challenge at the Wednesday sketch challenge at MFT.
 
 
This is another cute image from MFT & Pure Innocence.  I colored her with Copics and cut her out with Nesties.  DP is from KI and cs is DCWV.  Ribbon is from SU!, pearls from Kaiser and crown die cut from MFT. 
 
I am the thank you/memorial coordinator for an animal rescue and we have a couple of kids that hold lemonade sales and donate the proceeds to us.  I will use this card to thank them after their next sale.  I like to make special personalized for the kids that make donations to us.  It really touches my heart that they have a soft spot for animals and at such a young age work to make things better for them.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b


No comments:

Post a Comment