Saturday, August 11, 2012

Inspire

We're having a cooling spell!  We didn't reach 100 today, just 99!  I am grateful!
Tonight I have a card that utilizes the beautiful Cheery Lynn Butterfly die that Margaret bought me in NYC.  It is so very lovely!


I stamped the sentiment (SU! Loving Thoughts) on the same stash cs I used for the butterfly.  The dp is Kaiser Utopia.  The sketch is from I Heart to Stamp.  I added square rhinestones on the diagonal.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - bright colors
Craftymess - no image
Sweet Stampin - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow you will get a card from Margaret!

kathy b



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our brand new 'words only' challenge over on the CraftyMess challenge blog.
    What a totally gorgeous card. I love the two backing papers you have used and the patters go so well against each other. The butterfly is delightful and the colours of everything is gorgeous.
    I really do hope to see you entering more of our future challenges on our blog.
    Huggles Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, what a gorgeous butterfly.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the butterfly.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, such an elegant card - love the butterfly and your colours are just gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the colour combination and who doesn't love butterflies, they really do finish a card beaufully.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete