Thursday, August 2, 2012

Imagine

I think the heat has zapped all my creativity.  My card tonight is really simple, and it's the 2nd one I made tonight...I don't like the first one, again.  It's 99 degrees as I type this at 9:30pm!!!  I am hoping that by staring at this sentiment stamped in Palette Orangerie on bright sunny yellow, some of my mojo might return!!!



I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the backgrownd and nesties to cut out and frame the sentiment.  Ribbon is from Storage Units, Ink & More (no longer in the stamp business) and the rhinestones are from Kaiser.  The sentiment is from the Rubber Cafe and I picked it up several years ago when Margaret and I made out first trip to The Ink Pad in New York City.  The untextured cs is old stash from Michaels.

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions - embossing
Waste Not Wednesday - old stash

Thanks for stopping by.

kathy b



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

    Tonya Inky DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes its hard to please ourselves!But I think this is gorgeous in its simplicity - love the layout and pretty colours thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely clean and simple card, I just love this. Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete