Friday, August 31, 2012

I Love a Happy Ending

My happy ending is for the month of August.  Glad to see it go - way too hot, but also glad that Isaac brought us rain.  It is raining so hard right now that my satellite signal is out!
 
I have a cute card for you tonight.
 
 
The image is by Elisabeth Bell for Sugar Nellies.   I colored her with Copics and cut her out and mounted her with nesties.  The dp is Sweet Day from Echo Park and cs is DCWV.  Sentiment is from MFT and flower is from Prima.  I used the sketch from Bloggers Challenge.
 
I am also entering the following challenges:
 
Southern Girls - It's all about the flora
The Paper Shelter - Layers on layers
Word Art Wednesday - uplifting sentiment
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
kathy b
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! This image you've used goes so perfectly with the sentiment. I love the oranges and subdued colors you've used. It's a darling card, and will make a great encouragement card for someone who gets good news, etc.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday and for blessing us with your art. We appreciate your participation, Kathy, and hope you're having an awesome week.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy... Love this card... I'm a super fan of Elisabeth Bell and love what you've done with this image. Love the colours you have used and the flower is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. XOX Tania PS would you mind sending the rain via Queensland Australia XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you tilted your oval for the sketch and your image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet this is! Thanks for joining in our Repeat Impressions challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful...such a sweet image and colored beautifully! I am sorry that I am so late in commenting, I have had computer problems. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work in our coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete