Friday, July 6, 2012

Your Thoughtfulness Touched My Heart

It looks like one more day in the 100s then we drop to high 90s.  If we're lucky, a cold front will come thru and we will drop to high 80s!!!  Keep your fingers crossed!

I am here tonight with a card for MOJO Monday.  The sentiment is from Verve.  I used my trusty nesties to cut out the ovals and used a Quickutz die for the scalloped edge.  I added a lovely purple Prima flower, Swarovski crystals and some sparkly purple ribbon from my old stash.



I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Bloggers Challenge - Say it with words - sentiment as focal point
Shelly's Images - What the Text
The House That Stamps Built - green & purple

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

10 comments:

  1. Wow! this is gorgeous Kathy! I love the layout and pretty colours… the sentiment and flower are beautiful !!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, adore the big flower and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! This card is beautiful! I love the pretty purple against the green! It really pops! That flower is gorgeous!
    I am your newest follower!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green & purple together so this card really caught my eye! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kathy, I'm so with you on the weather! These 100+ days just take my breath away! Your card is gorgeous! Love how you used your purples and greens! Very well done :) Thanks for taking part in our Repeat Impressions challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did this card escape me?? Where has my mind been...I love the colors...actually is inspiring me for designing my guest room...looks like walls may just need to be a pale green to make that purple pop. Now you can think of your card when you come visit. Lovely LOVELY card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the color scheme! Thank you so much for playing along with us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous I love the pastel colours and the sentiment is lovely - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck in the draw hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve the colour combo and fab flower
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight for our sentimental challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty - love your added blossom! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete