Friday, July 20, 2012

Peace on Earth

Wow!  I am just going to make it posting a card tonight.  It's 11:45pm! 
My card uses the sketch from Christmas Challenges with Sketches.  The stamp comes from Taylored Expressions.


The sentiment is from a really old Verve set (rubber!).  DP is SEI Alpine Frost and the gold paper is Gold Leaf from Canson Effects Papercraft.  CS is from SU!  Ribbon and pearls are from my stash and I used Nestie dies for the angel and a Memory Box die for the sentiment.  The angel's clothing is paper-pieced with GOld Leaf.

DH cooked rice for Schmitzy tonight and he finally had an appetite!  He wouldn't eat breakfast this morning, so we were getting a little worried.  He's asleep with DH right now, which is why I can craft and post!!!

I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Southern Girls - Angels & Fantasy
The Crafty Pad - Paper-piecing

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable...I had to go on the website...I may need to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The colours are just beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Paper Piecing challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - so classy! Thanks for playing along at the crafty pad with us this week! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card.
    Thanks for joning us at CCWS.

    ReplyDelete