Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I've been on a real stamping kick!  It's been very de-stressing after last week.  I could be in my stamp room all day and night and never do anything else.  Does anyone else feel like this?  Now I'm looking forward to watching Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives tonight!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for my parents 43rd anniversary.  This big event is coming up in August but I know the next few weeks are going to be intense as school starts so I thought I'd get a head start.  This card has ALOT of sparkle.  I am attaching a closeup so you can see it below the main photo.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge, Challenge #24: For Someone Special
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges, Challenge #148: Sparkle

Thanks for stopping by!  Margaret


Stamps:  Doves (Northwooods Stamps); Sentiment (Stampin Up)
Dies: Full heart and cut out heart (Memory box); Banner: MFT
Paper: K&C Designs, glitter paper (red heart)
Other: Lots of stickler on the birds and heart


4 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret - what a gorgeous image and I love all of the sparkle you have added, perfect for this image! Thank you for sharing with us today at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week! We appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE all the beautiful glimmer and glam--and the red heart is the perfect background for your doves!!! I invite you to come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I would love to see your creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning creation, girl! Love it and I know your parents will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love effect, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete