Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Noel

WOW! 
 I love the card Margaret posted yesterday and am so happy that I get to be the recipient!!!  It's a lovely card and I am always amazed by how she uses Tilda in her cards.

We GOT rain!  Yes, 2 rain showers hit here yesterday, 1 in the am and 1 around 9:30pm.  The latter one even knocked out the satellite signal!  YEA, rain!  Of course, that means more humidity for agility class tonight, but perhaps the temps will only be around 90 degrees!

With all the heat, I am dreaming of Christmas - that's one way to try to be cool! HA!  So I have a Christmas card for you today.  I used the sketch over at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.


The stamp and sentiment are both MFT, though different sets.  The snowflake is from a Sizzix die and the green backgound is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The image is paper-pieced and colored with Copics.  CS and dp are from my stash - old stuff.  I added a pearl to the snowflake and the "o" of Noel, as well as 3 in the corners.  I used a Sizzix die to cut out the flag.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
The Pink Elephant - Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
Creative Stempelfreunde - paper piecing

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day!

kathy b

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your image and coloring.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used here...I never think of green for christmas and yet it's so appropriate. I must get out those old headless people in my stash...you always inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the image and color combo! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for our July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Karte.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei kreative Stempelfreunde.

    LG Bruni

    ReplyDelete