Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sending Holiday Joy

It's Sunday evening and it's been an eventful day.  I watched racing, baseball and golf with my husband, in between cleaning house, doing laundry, losing our water and getting a call about a wayward schnauzer.  I'll let you know the status of the dog tomorrow, the good news is that we live in a small community and the guy on call at the water company saw that we got our water working again, despite it being Sunday.  Yea!

I have yet another Christmas card for you.  I made this one without bulky embellishments so I would be able to mail it without difficulty.


The stamp is from Hero Arts, the dp is from Basic Grey.  I added Swarovski crystals to the snowflakes and beneath the sentiment, which is from Papertrey.  I used SU! Taken with Teal ink.  The sketch is from Freshly Made.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b





7 comments:

  1. Love this! Simple yet striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Christmas! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! And I love that bit of bling on the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I'm sure that sparkle is even prettier in person...lovely touch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card! I love the bling! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sparkly! Great job on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete