Thursday, June 7, 2012

L'il Birthday Buckaroo

Tonight I am posting a card I made for my aunt for her birthday.  She is a big cowgirl/horse lover so I am slowly gathering anything I can get my hands on that is horse/western related. :)  Slowly she will have her own little gallery.

I actually CASEd this card from the MFT gallery on Facebook...I love this girl!  I actually used two different sayings from MFT stamps to make the "L'il Birthday Buckaroo" sentiment.   Enjoy!
Challenge entered:  Card a Day June's Challenge


Stamps: MFT
Die cuts: flower and star (MFT); other (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Stickles, specialty lace from scrapbook store, bling (Michael's dollar bin brand); Swarovski crystal.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a really cute card. The color combination is fantastic, love the little edition of lace and you did a fine job on the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper piecing Margaret! She is really cute & I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joinging the Card A Day Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete