Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just Because You're You

Hi Everyone!
I'm baaaaaaaacccckkkkkk!!!
Thanks to Margaret for giving me a nice long break.  I spent yesterday evening in my art room and created a few cards, then spent some time cleaning up and tossing out.  I've got the Tony's on tonight, so I won't be in my art room tonight, but when I go back there tomorrow, I will be feeling really good since there is nothing like a clean table with everything put away where it belongs!!!  Know what I mean?

Today's card features the sketch from the 2 Sisters Challenge.  I used a well-loved Stamping Bella stamp and colored her with Spicas and Copics.


For the first time in quite a while, I did not use any dp!  Her wings and her skirt are totally glittered up (including the bottom cs layer - doesn't show well in the photo).  The butterfly die is from Memory Box and I used SU! ink brushed on with a cosmetic wedge.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - ice cream colors (mine are sherbet, my fave)
Stamptacular Sunday - Fairy Fever

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and all the sparkle! Makes me want to pull these stamps out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job on the slketch. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete