Friday, June 15, 2012

Born to Be Wild

Hi eveyone.  I am really going to miss Margaret while she is gone.  She won't be as accessible by phone since she is going to be entertaining her cousin, not to mention I am spoiled by her sharing the posting duties!!!

I have a card today that I am going to be using as a birthday card, though the sentiment on the outside does not indicate that.  It's for a friend that I hope won't be offended by the person on the Vespa, because she is far more attractive than this woman!  But she is a wild woman, so I thought the sentiment fit!


The image is from Art Impressions and I colored it with Copics.  I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop.  I used a nestie to cut her out and mounted her on several layers of DCWV cs.  I used an SU! punch for the sentiment. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Freshly Brewed - anything goes
My Time to Craft- hats or handbags
Try it on Tuesday - anything goes
Stamp & Create - bold & bright

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b


4 comments:

  1. HEHEHEH!!! This is so super fun!!! LOVE the image and sentiment together :)) Those colors are so bright and happy

    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun card, its a great image.
    Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this is a fun card, thanks playing along with TioT
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. love it. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete