Monday, May 7, 2012

Your Birthday's in the Bag

Wow, it's finally here, The Voice finals!  I am crafting as they compete!
Tonight I have a stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I used the sketch from Midnight Madness.


The dp is Echo Park Springtime with EP & DCWV cs.  I used stash lace and Kaiser rhinestones.  The sentiment is from SU!, as is the punch.  I used my Nesties to cut out and mount my image and my Copics and Spicas to color it.

I am entering the following additional challenges:
Anyone for Anya? - something lacy,
The Catered Crop - The Letter "B" (bags, birthday, bows),
The Crafty Pad - girly, pink & bling,
One Stop Crafts - celebrations,
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge - 6 months or older (TGF stamp, lace, DCWV cs),
AudSentiments - anything goes, &

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b




10 comments:

  1. What a cute bag. Love the coloring and colors and design too!! Hope to see more of your lovely creations soon.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Anya looks so pretty!! Great fun colour combo and lace...thanks for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA.
    Ciao AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the image and the colors you have used. Thank you for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Lovely image & colour choices. Thanks for playing along with us at An OBAG & good luck with the challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls (Use Pink & Bling) Challenge! I love your creation!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the lace and little gems! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and your strip of lace, pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Anyone for Anya this week, good luck.

    x M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shopping girl and the bright colours you have used! Thanks for joining the challenge at Anyone for Anya? and hope to see you again!
    grtz.Colien, DT member AFA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this project it's so pretty, thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sentiment and image. The argyle socks are adorable! Thanks for playing in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete