Friday, May 11, 2012

Sending a Letter

Hi There!
Margaret had unexpected oral surgery today, so to make her feel better across the miles, I made a card for her to view.  This is not my normal style, but it is Margaret's.  So I wanted her to know that I am thinking about her this evening and hoping the drugs are helping her to sleep!

Margaret LOVES Magnolias.  So here is Tilda, holding a letter (i.e., this card).  She is heat embossed with sparkling powder and colored with Copics.


I added a large Prima flower and 5 Michael's rosettes.  Tilda is popped out, sitting on the bench, which is mounted on a suede-like paper.  I also usednesties to cut out several flourishes for the corners, to which I added pearls. 

I am entering the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - use more than 1 stamp,
The Poodles Parlour - anything goes, &
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs to you, Margaret.  Feel better soon!

kathy b

4 comments:

  1. awww how cute tilda looks ,fab colours and a lovely card
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fab card! love the colors! an tilda is so cute holdin that letter! thanks for joining us over at just magnolia! P.s. it's easier for challenge blogs to leave you a comment without the word verification!! (some wont leave comments with people that have that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. It hasn't been on. I don't know how it turned on except that I did an update the other day. It should be off now. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card, great colours, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete