Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jingle Stockings

I am here with a Christmas card today.  It is a quickie.  I don't know where the stamp comes from as it has no markings on it, but it colors up very quickly.  It's been in my stash forever (it at least seems that way!).


I added bells to the tips of the stockings, 3 red brads and a button with twine for some interest.  I colored the image with Spicas.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Holly Jolly Christmas - christmas stocking, &
Christmas CardsAll Year Round - song: Santa Claus is coming to town.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

kathy b

7 comments:

  1. what a cute image, and a clean and simple card. Love it thanks for playing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I like your design. The belss on the toes are so cute. Thank you for playing Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card Kathy and the stockings with the bells - Love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kathy :-) I love this image and the CAS design is stunning ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too ,,, :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea I love that you added real bells too! and a fabulous C&S card,
    Hope you join us again soon!! we don't have a limit on how many times you can enter as long as its a different creation! so come back soon!

    hugs Samantha :0)
    ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card! Like how you put bells on the toe of the stockings! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful little Christmas card, I love the bells you have added ;), great detail.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and hope to see you back.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete