Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Love Mew!

My posts are getting later and later!  I have been working a fundraiser for a non-profit for which I volunteer.  It's an animal rescue group called Out of the Woods.  It's a totally volunteer-run group.  The event tonight was called Woof, Wag and Wine.  We had a silent auction, wine pull, band & dancing, food & drink.  It was held at the on the docks at the Maritime Museum on the Arkansas River and the weather couldn't have been better.  It was a lot of fun.

In the spirit of the fundraiser, I have another animal card tonight.


I used DCWV cs & dp.  The kitty image is from Great Impressions and the sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas.  I used the sketch from Ruby's Rainbow.

Thanks for stopping by.

kathy b 

2 comments:

  1. this is so adorable and cute!

    thanks for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Sketch* challenge
    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete