Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hi There!

Hello!  I am here with a quick post. My tooth is still hurting and I can't wait for my root canal next week.

This image is a digital from Fred She Said, cut out, popped up, paper pierced and mounted on bright yellow cs.  Somehow, all the paper snipping was therapeutic in my current condition.

I will be entering this in the yellow challenge at The Pink Elephant and 2 Sisters Challenge and Freshly Brewed for the Tie it Up Birthday Candy challenge!!!  Happy Birthday Month Heather!!!


Thanks for stopping by,

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kathy! I love that image and your beautiful ribbon! Thanks for stopping by my blog... a wonderful place to go for a list of challenges is: http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/
    I love this site!
    Happy Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly beautiful. I just love the yellow too

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is lovely!!! Beautiful image and colors

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges month long prize challenge for April

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete