Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Summer

Happy Hump Day!
One more day for me to work, yea!  Maybe I can manage more art room time this weekend.  I was "deprived" last weekend!!!

I'm here with an image from the Pink Cat set "Lily at the Beach".  Margaret's kids go to NC every summer, so I like to send them cards.  I am getting a head start so I have some ready to go! 


I used my Copics and Spicas to color the image.  DP is from KI.  I used a nestie to cut out the image.  Sentiment is from CC Designs, punched out with SU! punches.  Ribbon is from Papertrey.

I am entering this in challenges at Lexi's Creations - dies/punches,
PartyTime Tuesdays - color/picture inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image Kathy and I love, love, love that bright DP! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Lexi's Creations. Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete