Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cheer Up

Oh my, I have to go to work tomorrow after being off a week.  Ugh!  I will be so happy to see my co-workers, but getting back into the swing of things after being off sick  is not a pleasant thought!  Okay, enough whining.

My card is fitting for how I am feeling! 


This is an Elisabeth Bell design.  I used the sketch from last week's Allsorts challenge.  
I am entering this in the Scrapper's Delight Challenge - April showers,
The Crafty Pad - April Showers bring May Flowers, &
Basic Grey - 1,2,3 challenge (1 image, 2dp [both are BG] 3 embellies {flower, ribbon and tag).

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b




6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the image is fab and the embellishments are just gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us for Scrapper's Delights "April Showers" challenge. Hopefully the May flowers will bring happy days. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! (i have that DP in my stash! Love it so much I don't want to use it lol) Hope you are feeling cheery today :)) Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy! Gorgeous card and I love that stamp! So pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapper´s Delights Challenge! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love your card! Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight this week!

    Chrizette
    DT Member
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh what alovely card :) thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delight ;)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete