Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bright Pink Flowers

.Happy Tuesday, though it is almost done!  It's my evening to take Geena Bea to agility class and we had a really good one tonight!  We both worked really hard.  That is why I am posting so late!

My card tonight is a bright spring card.  There is no sentiment on the outside.  It could be used for a variety of occasions.


The image is from Inkadinkado.  I used SU! Melon Mambo ink, colored with Copics, and added a crocheted flower for the center.  DP is from KI and cs is from DCWV.  I added 6 pearls for a little bling.

The sketch is from SFYTT.  It's the 2nd time I've used it recently.  I REALLY like this sketch! 

I am also entering it over at 2 Sisters Challenge - flower in the image,
Bizzy Becs - texture,
Bling It On - monochrome, and
Stamp n Doodle - april showers/may flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love your pretty focal. Nice choice of dps! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete